1. How to start?
To start using our Agriculture APIs to satellite imagery and weather, please kindly register on our website and get an API key. Here the link that leads to the registration process.
After registration, please set up polygons so you can get geodata for your crops.
You can use Query Builder as an additional instrument, which helps you to get polygons in GeoJSON format.
2. How to set up polygons?
Using our intelligible and detailed step-by-step instruction you can easily create polygons.
To check, edit or delete polygons, please refer to our API documentation.
3. Where can I find information about my API keys, polygons, payments, etc.?
We have lots of features and tabs in your account that help you to set up and manage your subscription. Please find the detailed description of each tab here.
4. What means as an "API call"?
One API call means one request with your personal API key directly to any service from the list of Agriculture APIs.
A call to a tile service is also considered as an API request.
5. What counts as a "call per minute"?
The number of API calls per minute means the number of requests that are made using one API key per minute.
1. What is the minimum / maximum area of a polygon?
The area of a polygon should be at least 1 hectare and not more than 3,000 hectares.
2. What happens if I create a polygon that is greater than or less than the specified minimum / maximum area limit?
You will receive an error message in API response. So, please be careful with the limit.
3. Is it possible to create a new polygon if I have already reached the available limit of my tariff?
Yes, it's possible. At the end of the billing period, we will send you an invoice that you can pay by Wire transfer, PayPal, Credit card or debit card via PayPal. If we do not receive your payment, we will suspend your account. Limits of your tariff you can find here.