The satellite images are very efficient for agriculture as farmers can evaluate crop health and decide on further activities. It is because satellite image is a set of pictures taken in different spectrum and resolution that could detect crop vegetation in one spectre, water or fire in another.
Bring satellite images to farmers
API to satellite imagery
Through our simple and fast API, you can easily get multi-spectrum images of the crop for the most recent day or for a day in the past; we have the most useful images for agriculture such as NDVI, EVI, True Color and False Color.API
API to weather
Using the same API, you can also get weather data for the crop such as current weather, and forecast. We also have specific data as accumulated temperature and precipitations, and soil temperature and moisture.API
We process images and generate mosaic maps on-the-fly, and you get a result in your agricultural application immediately. We made it based on Landsat 8 and Sentinel images that could solve most of the farming tasks.API
API to satellite images for the crops
Data: NDVI, EVI, TRUE and FALSE colours
- NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index), EVI (Enhanced Vegetation Index) are the most common indicators for assessing vegetation progress over time
- TRUE and FALSE colours used to visualise vegetation cover and differentiate it from urban land or any other land not used for agricultural purposes, it is also helpful for distinguishing between different types of vegetation
- Based on Landsat 8 and Sentinel 2
- Data are available for the most of agricultural areas
API to weather for the crops
Data: Current weather, forecast, history
- Current weather
- Forecast for 5 days ahead with 3-hour step
- Historical weather
- Data sets include air temperature, humidity, wind speed and other significant weather parameters.
API to special parameters for agri
Data: accumulated temperature and precipitation, soil temperature and moisture
- Accumulated temperature and precipitation is essential to make a right decision depends on a threshold setting. Temperature quantity index calculated as the sum of daily temperatures. Humidity quantity index expressed as the sum of daily precipitation.
- Soil temperature and moisture are essential indices that allow your customer to adjust irrigation work and prevent crop roots damage.
API to polygons
Tools for easy operations with polygons
- Setup your polygons first
- Operations with polygons (setting a polygon, adding data, removing a polygon, listing info about one or several polygons)
- Visual tools to manage coordinates of the polygon